Sorry, this product is sold out!
The Crinkit is perfect for average chewers that love to play with water bottles. This stimulating toy is a great for combating boredom and anxiety. It’s bouncy, it floats, and it’s easy to clean. Puppies, adults, and senior dogs will love the Crinkit.
- Because we love to reuse, you stuff your own empty water bottles into the Crinkit
- A great alternative to cloth or canvas water bottle toys, and squeaker toys
- Material is free of BPAs or Phthalates, and contains FDA approved ingredients.
- Made in the USA
- Available in two sizes: 16.9 oz and 8 oz
- Unique design and material allows your dog to safely play with a water bottle
- Helps reduce boredom and anxiety
- Softer material is easy on the mouth making it perfect for senior dogs
- Easy to clean; just place it in a dishwasher without the dry cycle
Most empty 16.9 oz water bottles fit into a larger Crinkit. A smaller Crinkit only takes an 8 oz water bottle. Securing the cap tightly onto the empty bottle allows the bottle to slide in easier. Remove the label, then put a little soap and water on the empty water bottle to help with inserting or removing it. The cap end of the water bottle goes into the Crinkit first. Once the bottle is inside, rinse off any excess soap.
Soap is just a suggestion. Our fans are getting creative with what they use to help get the water bottle inside. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Size: 16.9 oz water bottle (Large)
Weight: 0.6 lbs
Size: 8 oz water bottle (Small)
Weight: 0.3 lbs
Make the water bottle last longer: Cut up an old tee shirt or two and stuff it inside the empty water bottle. Stuffing as much material as possible allows the water bottle to keep its shape. Put the cap on securely, and then stuff the water bottle inside the Crinkit.