The Veggout is designed to stimulate and hold a dog’s attention, but with a healthy twist. When stuffed with baby carrots, this boredom combater presents a healthy challenge for dogs to get the carrot out. Baby carrots are great, but you can stuff the Veggout with other type of treats as well. Puppies, adults, and senior dogs are all welcome to Veggout.
- Helps normal chewers reduce anxiety and fight boredom
- Perfect for dogs who love carrots as treats
- Flexibility to stuff other forms of treats including peanut butter and yogurt
- Easy to clean; just place it in a dishwasher without the dry cycle
- Softer material is easy on their mouth making it perfect for senior dogs
- Floats and bounces for more playing options
- Made in the USA!
Place two baby carrots inside the Veggout. Push 1 tsp of peanut butter into the openings. Place it into the freezer overnight (optional).
Weight: 0.35 lbs
Weight: 0.2 lbs
The Click: When the large Veggout gets wet inside the toy, it can make an awesome, addictive clicking sound.