Pine Needle Baskets, by Mayan Hands
Expertly handwoven of pajón, a native grass in Guatemala and trimmed with a pine needle accent, the Yesica Basket is just the right size to keep your desk or counter organized. Named for Yesica, our artisan partner in Sololá who designed this sweet basket.
- Pajón, pine needles and raffia
- 5" wide (4" at top opening) x 2 3/8" high
This gorgeous Harvest Basket has deep sides to hold the season's bounty or your current craft project - but you might want to simply display its intricately woven interior. Handmade of pine needles and pajón, a native grass found near Lake Atitlán in Guatemala by Mayan Hands artisan partners who designed this basket. Stunning!
- Pine needles, pajón and raffia
- 12" acroos, 4" high
NOELIA PINE NEEDLE BASKET
Small Noelia Basket with an elaborate curved accent trim of red and green raffia, perfect for Christmas - or any time of the year. Handmade and fair trade.
- Pine needles and raffia - both natural and dyed
- 6 1/2" wide excluding curved handles; 7 1/2" wide including handles, 5" at base, 1 3/4" high
Noelia Basket features an elaborate curved accent rim of red and green raffia. Perfect for Christmas - and any time of the year. Handmade and fair trade.
- pine needles and raffia - both natural and dyed
- 8" across at top, excluding handles, 9 1/2" including curved handles, 6 1/4" at base, 2 1/4"high